Groovy Movers fun dance classes are suitable for children up to the age of eleven. Sessions take place during the week for babies, toddlers and pre-school children at play centres and nurseries, and also at primary schools both during the day and after school.
What skills and experiences will children gain at Groovy Movers?
- The ability to follow instructions
- Listening skills
- Movement control and co-ordination / Gross motor skills
- Learning how to safely negotiate space
- Working as part of a group
- Gaining confidence to try new activities
- Forming positive relationships
- Exploring a range of objects
- Sharing thoughts, ideas and feelings through dance
- Understanding the importance of being healthy
- Developing skills in counting, rhythm and time keeping
Classes take place within the West Yorkshire area, primarily in Calderdale, Kirklees and Bradford. Groovy Movers parties are also available during the week and at weekends.